Friday, March 6, 2009

I scrap, therefore I am.

I am making sure this posts AFTER Mom, Connie, Joan and I are on the road to The Craft Farm this morning. I made one of these for each of them as a surprise goody once we arrive. Last year when we went to Zane Trace Inn, Mom had an awesome goody basket for each of us. I decided I wanted to have something special for everyone this time. :)
I used my Creative Memories one-inch square punch, Chestnut Roan cat's eye ink pad, red brads, various paper scraps and a few circle punches. I printed the saying using my computer printer. OH, and I got the frames at The Flower Factory. I was pleased with how they turned out and hope that each one of them likes it for their craft rooms. I took a few different angles and a close-up of the saying. You can also click any pic for a closer look.
The paper scraps are in my one container filled with all different patterned paper scraps. I love finding ways to use even the smallest piece of leftover paper. This project was perfect for that!
We will be gone Friday through Sunday. I am so excited to spend another great weekend with three ladies that are so dear to my heart. I love spending time with each of them! I won't have to deal with the phone, bills, to-do lists, doggy potty breaks, work, laundry.....well, you get the picture. I will be dealing with delicious meals, a super comfy bed, luxurious toiletries, a hot tub, laughter, music, scrapbooking and loving family/friends. I hope to really rejuvenate myself on this trip. I'll share some highlights next week. Hope everyone has a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: