Monday, March 9, 2009

Craft Farm Highlights-Friday

Wow! What a great get-away! It sure doesn't last long enough. I can't wait to go again!
Mom, Joan, Connie and I met at Cracker Barrel for breakfast, then headed to Archivers at Easton for some pre-trip shopping. Check in at the farm was 3pm and we arrived shortly after that.
We had the trunk and back seat of two cars filled with all the goodies needed for cropping!
Oh, and some Girl Scout cookies from Connie's granddaughter. There was a naughty mouse that got in them on the way there and back. LOL!
The B&B owners are Ken and Christi. They have a staff of 13 people that help them at Zane Trace Inn and Craft Farm. We got a special dinner made by Ken on Friday night....his awesome homemade pizzas! We had pepperoni, chicken ranch and garbage (supreme with fried onions) pizzas. Yum!
That naughty mouse took a bite of my pepperoni piece before I took a picture. :)
Dessert on Friday night was bite-size cheesecakes and cherry topping. I have to admit that I ate more than just these two. LOL!
This is the only card I made while there. The rest was scrapbook pages. I used Basic Black and Whisper White cardstocks. The flower is part of a piece of Bazzill cardstock that you can stitch on. I just used it as it comes and layered it over the white. The chipboard heart is colored with Regal Rose craft ink and coated with Stickles for some shimmer. The letters are tiny rub-ons. You can see a close-up below.
Stay tuned later this week for more highlights...including more food pictures and some scrapbook layouts! :) I am spending Monday recovering from staying up super late. I'm catching up on laundry, etc. I think it's gonna be a jammie day ALL DAY LONG! :)

No comments: