Saturday, March 14, 2009

Flowers for Wanda

Click to see details and read the journaling. This page is about when Jack first met our dear neighbor Wanda and took her flowers. *wink* I only used cardstock, a white gel pen and various chipboard shapes that were colored with craft ink. OH and a couple brads and some journaling. I used the Cricut for the title letters (All Mixed Up cartridge).
Here's a close-up to show you the texture of the Bazzill cardstock, the chipboard hearts and little white dots I made using my trusty white gel pen.
I just got home from scrapbooking with my mom and it's after midnight. We had a really fun time. I didn't get much done, but I did run into someone I hadn't seen for over 6 years and we caught up. Everyone at the crop was so very nice. The food was super yummy, too! I have to wash my face and get some sleep. Kevin has a haircut Saturday morning and not sure what else we're doing. My niece Julie is probably coming up from Columbus and little Tucker might come over and play. Oh my...three puppies in the back yard sounds like chaos! Blessed chaos at that! LOL!

No comments: