Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Night of Navy Trio

Happy Tuesday to all of you! I spent Monday night cleaning like a mad woman since I didn't do much this weekend. (I was so whooped from my crazy allergies.) The good news is the Allegra rep was in today and I'm stocked up with my allergy meds again! Yeah! Free meds is just one of the many perks/blessings of working in a medical office!

Here are the three cards I made using Night of Navy, Real Red and Green Galore as the main colors. The cards are 4x4. The idea all started with this fun felt ribbon my mom gave me. Thanks again, Mom! Love that you and dad always share and taught me to be a sharing person, too!




See you tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by...
But before you go. Listen HERE. This song brought tears to my eyes after the cleaning storm calmed and I sat and reflected on the many blessings in my life. No doubt He feels the same way about each of you that visits here as well. Every breath of every day is a gift to you from God. Isn't it amazing that He takes time for each of us because of His unfailing love?! :)

No comments: