Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Celebrating Grandma

This is my grandma on her birthday last year. She is my last living grandparent (mom's mom). She will be 87 later this month! That is amazing!

Here's the card I made for her special day this year. *click for a closer look*

Supplies
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Brocade Blue, Sage Shadow, Naturals White
Inks: Sage Shadow Craft
Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Lots of Thoughts (retired)
Punches: Large and small ovals, Designer Label
Accessories: clear embossing powder, heat tool, Prima flowers, self-stick pearls, white ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Brocade Blue marker, Stamp-a-ma-jig

Today I will be going out to eat and to a movie with mom, my Uncle Richard and Grandma. We all live within two miles of each other. Is that a blessing or what?!

No comments: