Saturday, September 20, 2008

Celebrating Summer '08

Here's a page about Celebrating Summer '08. I had taken these pictures one time when Kevin grilled hamburgers on our little charcoal grill. I was in charge of the corn and Macy was the clueless sidekick outside with her "daddy". Don't you just love Kevin's plaid pj bottoms? LOL We truly are creatures of comfort at our house. If we're home for the night and you stop by...you'll find us in jammies. LOL I decided to do a vertical title for something different. On this particular day we were celebrating summer with ice cold beer (him, not me! Yuck!), sweet corn and charcoal grilling. Love these things about summer, along with the green grass, warm sunshine and colorful flowers. Now that the air is cooler here in Ohio and fall begins next week, it's time to say farewell to summer '08.
Here's a close up of the inked edges, paper piercing, gold brads and polka dotted Thickers letters.
I have used these small Making Memories brand letter stickers on several layouts. They are so easy and I love that there are various fonts on one sheet. Simply peel and stick for a fun title. The chipboard arrows were colored with Pumpkin Pie craft ink from SU!.

Well, our Friday night ended up being just a dinner date. Kevin has to work today so he didn't want to go to the fair, sit at the tractor pull all night and be exhausted from little sleep. So, we ate mexican at Casa Fiesta instead. It was excellent food! We came home, finished a puzzle together and watched some crime shows on tv. Sounds like two old farts, huh? LOL

I'll show my last pink card on Sunday. Next Saturday I am going to Scrap Pink. It is an all-day crop that benefits breast cancer research. I have to get organized/packed this week so I am ready to crop 'til I drop that day. Not sure how many new projects I'll have to share until then, but check back and see what's new just in case. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: