Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Welcome Ryder

We're having a surprise baby shower and lunch at work tomorrow for Terra. She is due in early October and is expecting a boy. They will name him Ryder David. I was in charge of making the card to go with her gift. We all chipped in and got her bedding set which is a safari theme. I thought these cute animals from the set Wild About You would be perfect. My mom gave me this cute pre-printed card and the colors matched SU! colors perfectly. I used Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue and Old Olive. I took this picture close to 8pm so the colors are a bit off in the natural light. At least you get the idea. :) I had almost forgotten to post anything today as I've been busy running errands, doing laundry, cleaning and misc. around here. Whew...what a day!
Oh and here's a funny...Last night Riley decided to hang out on the armrest of the loveseat. You can even see his little drool mark on the armrest. I told Kevin to sneak in and get the camera. I was cracking up. The whole reason he was up there was because he and Jack got spooked from some fireworks sounds. No clue who was doing them, but the boys obviously hadn't gotten over the trauma of July 4th and were quite restless during it all. I guess Riley thought "higher ground" was safest. hee hee
Ah, so sleepy. I tell ya...these two characters sure keep us laughing. I could tell you a funny story every single day. I am just grateful I have a place to share them that might make someone smile when they read about it. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: