Saturday, August 22, 2009

We Will "Moose" You

Yesterday was Sara's last day at our office. I made this "totally cracked me up" card to give her from everyone. We pass the card around, everyone signs it, then it goes to the recipient. I love that our office does that! OH and she is a huge moose fan, thus the play on words.
Our office manager printed off the color pic of the moose from the internet. I took that home and created what you see here. The main image is cut using the Top Note Bigz die from SU!. I inked the edges with Chesnut Roan chalk ink, then layered in onto Melon Mambo, Kraft and finally the Chocolate Chip base. The sentiment was added using Simple Alphabet from Papertrey Ink. Lastly, I made a tiny bow and adhered it with a glue dot. Too funny, huh!!!!!

Rhonda picked up a donut cake at Hawkins, which had the same sentiment on it. Sara just cracked up when she read it. We all piled into the break room, then Rhonda got her to come back there. Surprise!! Oh, but it didn't stop there. We all arranged to surprise her at lunch, too, and met Sara and her dad at Pizza Hut. We all chipped in and treated her to lunch. Her dad was such a good sport in keeping it all hush hush.
Sara and her donut cake. We truly will MOOSE her. :)
Today we're heading to another wedding reception. The couple was married in Florida on the beach and has returned home for the reception. The temps are cooler this weekend and I got to sleep in today! Ahhhhhhh.....bliss! I've got a couple more scrapbook pages I'll share soon. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: