Thursday, August 27, 2009

Handsome Devils

Wednesday was haircut day for Riley and I took some pics of our handsome devils to show. They are just too funny! I'll be back as soon as I can with something crafty.
He often walks the "tight rope" or well, it's just the ledge to our front window. See those lovely chew marks in the wood? Rascals!
Now this one made Kevin and I say Awwwwwww. He is a cute little guy, huh? :) He's sportin' his cute scarf from Miss Betsy, the groomer. Gotta love his wet chin since he drank water right before this.
I wanted a pic of the two of them together. You can tell Riley was doing the "donnnnnnn't, Mom! I don't want to do this!" look. Notice Momma's hand trying to coax him into position. LOL!
Ok, so let's try on the loveseat. I said "Jack, Riley...look at Momma." and this is what I got. Are you sure these two aren't human children in a fur suit? They are ornery as kids!
After I left them alone and was on the computer, they both laid down. I loved this one of Jack all snuggled in the soft sheets of the spare bed with his bone by his side. You can see the light coming through the mini blind on his fur. He's just too sweet.
Ok, back soon with something crafty. Haven't felt the best this week so have been laying around. Yuck.

No comments: