Sunday, August 9, 2009

Rich Razzleberry

I took these pics today at my front window and although there is tons of natural light, the Rich Razzleberry cardstock looks a bit too dark here. At least you can see the card I made at Connie's workshop a few weeks ago. The base is Rich Razzleberry, one of the six new In Colors from Stampin' Up!. If you aren't familiar with In Colors, they are six limited edition colors and with each new catalog season, SU! retires the current six and introduces six new ones. Some seasons, I've wished I didn't have to say goodbye to my favs. I bet next July I'll feel the same way about this yummy color, too. The card front is made from a piece of patterned paper and a piece of printed transparency. The transparency is held on with two brads. Lastly, the sentiment and ribbon are added. With SU!'s transparencies, you can create gorgeous cards in no time. You get two 12x12 printed sheets in a pack. The coordinating patterned paper pack is double-sided, so you could get many different looks easily. And, yes, as I read this again I totally sound like an infomercial. LOL! Just keepin' you informed. LOL!
I also wanted to show you (as promised earlier) the templates that can be used to evenly space and place your eyelets or brads. The ones shown here are 6x6. I also have the round and scalloped square ones in 12x12. The round 12x12 one is what I used on the Inseparable page that was posted a bit ago. They can be purchased at Archivers or found online at www.thecraftersworkshop.com .
It's a balmy 91 degrees here today. We've got the air cranked and are indoors for the day. We ate at Panera Bread after church, took garage sale tables back, got a few groceries and I am doing one load of laundry. I have been fighting taking a nap since yesterday. I think I will give in today. I deserve it! :) Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: