Friday, August 28, 2009

Best Wishes

I made this card last weekend for the wedding reception we attended. I kept it simple. You can see the shimmer I added on the second pic. Click either pic for a closer look.
Cardstocks: White Naturals, Baja Breeze, Sahara Sand
Inks: Baja Breeze, Sahara Sand
Stamps: Elegant Greetings from SU!, Guide Lines from Papertrey Ink
Accessories: ticket corner punch, Sakura stardust pen, self-stick bling, corner rounder
I looked through my gallery to see if there was anything I could share today. I've been under the weather all week and finally saw my doc yesterday. I've got acute gastroenteritis...aka flu bug. I've had the same stinkin' headache for three days with it and I'm so ready for that to be gone. I hope to get some energy back this weekend and clean up my craft table or start my Christmas cards. The house is lookin' like a tornado zone, too.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: