Thursday, August 13, 2009

Randomness

I don't have anything crafty to share so I'll just blab about randomness and count a few blessings.

Blessings this week:
swimming at the Y with mom
fresh haircut
sunshine/summer breeze
silly dogs running in the puddles out back
payday
clothes on the clothesline smelling fantabulous
renting new Cricut cartridges
cold popsicles
Kevin fixed the weed eater
hug from a dear patient at work
remembering God loves me despite my many flaws

Randomness this week:
I just read in today's paper that someone's infant daughter died last week. I recognized the last name and read on to discover it was the couple whose house we looked at when we were hunting for our first home over seven years ago. How sad. The mom is my age and I just can't imagine what they are going through right now.

My friend Connie earned several ribbons with her scrapbooking and card entries at the Richland County fair. How cool is that?!

I have a funky card on my craft table that I started making last night. However, I have to pack for Saturday's crop and may not have the card done in time to share by this weekend. I will get it done soon and share on here. It uses my new "guitar rocker dude" stamp.

Julie, Josh and Tucker the pup will be in town tomorrow night for Julie's alumni soccer game. Our family will be together and have pizza afterwards. I can't wait!

If I have an absence from my blog for a few days it's due to a busy schedule (and tired brain) and I will be posting some new creations/pictures soon. Check back and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Lisadwb said...

Looks like you have been busy. Which cartridges did you rent? I am loving my bug!! It took a smal vacation after VBS. I cut several THOUSAND trains and kangaroos. LOL