Friday, August 21, 2009

Charles Lee 1989

My mom had this 8x10 of my nephew. Is he adorable or what? I can't believe he's 20 now! We picked out the patterned paper and felt stickers from Little Yellow Bicycle and I completed the layout. The polka dot theme was carried out to match the large dots on his outfit. The accents of orange, green and yellow made it all come together to not be too extremely "matchy matchy". I cropped the photo a bit, added the band of blue polka dot paper, some ric rac, buttons and animal stickers. Since the patterned paper had the blue accents, I added some more of the blue polka dot paper in the corners to frame the layout. I was really happy with how it turned out. Like I told my mom.....working with such a cute subject makes the page cute anyways! :)
I cut around the leaves on the patterned paper so I could tuck the picture underneath and still show the cute pattern of the paper. I added some tiny dots with my white gel pen, too. One last little detail of polka dots. I love details.
Thanks for stopping by! Everybody have a great weekend! I'll have more to share soon.

1 comment:

Connie said...

Love the page Natalie.