2 cups Club cracker crumbs
2 tablespoons butter
1 small onion, finely chopped
1/2 cup reduced fat milk
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a 9-inch deep dish pie pan or 9-inch-square baking dish.
- Bring 4 cups water to a boil in large saucepan. Add zucchini; reduce heat and simmer, covered, until tender, about 3 minutes. Drain well in colander.
- Press cracker crumbs on bottom of prepared pan to form a crust. Dot with butter. Spoon zucchini on top.
- Whisk eggs in a medium bowl until fluffy. Stir in onion, milk, 2/3 cup Cheddar cheese, salt and pepper. Pour over zucchini and sprinkle with remaining 1/3 cup Cheddar cheese and Parmesan.
- Bake, uncovered, 35 minutes, or until golden on edges.
Serves 6 to 8
Nutritional facts per serving: 230 calories, 14g fat, 9g protein, 17g carbohydrates, 1g fiber, 540mg sodium.