Friday, July 31, 2009

Checking In...

Just wanted to remind everyone that they have until Saturday at 11pm to comment for the blog candy. See the previous post for details...

The garage sale at my parents' house is going well. Man did we all have tons of stuff! I had to work today, but will be at the garage sale Saturday. I am very very pleasantly surprised at my earnings so far. :) I have only a few stamp sets left and a lot of paper and embellishments have sold. My goal was to purge my supplies, yet give the "shoppers" a great deal. All I can say is Praise the Lord for the outcome. Who knew great prices would add up so fast for cash in my pocket! :)

Kevin is at a tractor pull tonight. I need to rest as I am literally exhausted from staying up late too many nights in a row. However, I am the type to find 10 things to do before bed. I need to let myself say no. We'll see...
Updated to say: Uh, I cleaned house for THREE hours tonight. It's only a dent in a very large to-do list around here. On that list was reading all the week's newspapers. Done! :)

Just wanted to check in...gotta go as Riley just stole both socks from the laundry basket. No joke! *off to catch the pooch*

No comments: