Wednesday, July 22, 2009

{21!}

My niece Brooke was born 21 years ago today! I was unsure what I wanted to put on her card, so I ended up using some foam numbers and symbols. I used my sponge dauber and classic ink to dab on the pink to match the color on the patterned paper. I wanted it to be fun, fresh, funky, yet feminine. Did it work? LOL!
The eyelet border punch is from SU! and the patterned paper is from a Basic Grey 6x6 pad of fun, grungy patterns (only $1.99 in Archivers Hot Spot!!!). The only other supplies were kraft cardstock for the base and three white eyelets. We're all getting together Sunday to celebrate.
Tomorrow I'll share a new recipe I tried tonight....Zucchini Bake. Yum! It was in the little magazine insert of the newspaper. I rarely try what I tear out (*rolls eyes*), but today was an exception. Kevin grilled steaks and this was the side dish. We were both full. Then, don't faint....but I also baked banana bread. I think I have a fever. LOL!

No comments: