Sunday, November 16, 2008

Got Fluff?

This adorable cat image is from The Angel Company(TAC). My friend Lisa had stamped several TAC images on white cardstock and boy have I had fun with them! I colored the cat and bird using Prismacolors and Gamsol. The body of the cat (gray) is a Copic marker...the only one I own. This 4x4 card will be sent to my dear friend Michelle in Minnesota. She loves cats. Her own cat Maddy is 15 years old! See details below on how I got the FLUFF on the cat's bib and tail.
Here's a side view so you can see that the fluffy parts are dimensional. I used Liquid Applique. You simply apply it right from the tube, allow it to dry thoroughly (overnight for me) and use your heat tool to heat and fluff it. Don't heat too long or your fluffy part will look like a scorched marshmallow. Ask me how I know. LOL!
You can buy Liquid Applique in several different colors. I only have white and I think this tube would last me eight lifetimes. Seriously. It's about the size of a Sharpie marker.
This is what my mojo looked like all day Saturday. Yep, never got out of my pj's and fluffy socks. LOL! I did laundry, worked on Christmas cards, made a nice supper, paid some bills, surfed the net, and STAMPED. Yes, heavens to Betsy.....I finally STAMPED! You guys will be so surprised that I have goodies to show you ALL WEEK! hee hee So, check back daily for some inspiration. Thanks for stopping by.
*****Speaking of FLUFFY... Since Ahnah the Eskie got adopted, we have applied for Jax. He's another Eskie in the same rescue as Ahnah. He's only 8 months old and is so adorable...and FLUFFY, of course. I'll keep you updated if we get to meet or adopt him. I am anxiously awaiting a reply from the rescue on his availability. You can see his pics and read his story by clicking on his name. :)
*****Since this post is for Sunday...I gotta have a Sunday-kind-of-song. Click HERE to jam. Choose the 3rd version. :) We sang this one in church last Sunday and I love it!

No comments: