Thursday, November 6, 2008

Christie & Coby

The Hopkins Family
Coby, Christie, Caroline, Anna & Lauren
I made this anniversary card for my dear friend Christie and her husband Coby. They will be celebrating 14 years! Wow! I met Christie my freshman year of college. She lived in the dorm room next to mine. We have been friends for 18 years, we were in each other's wedding and I love her kids as my own. She is the kind of friend that no matter how much time passes between phone calls or visits, our friendship never changes. I love her and miss her!! She's only a few states away, but I haven't seen her for over 6 years. Thank goodness for the internet and phone!

I cut out the circular focal piece using the Cricut Storybook cartridge. The sentiment on the front is from Papertrey Ink. Colors are SU!: groovy guava and blush blossom. Unfortunately the lighting doesn't show the colors accurately, but I was too tired to go back downstairs in the brighter light. LOL! Sorry...in fact, I almost forgot to take a picture. Gasp!

Hope everyone has a Happy Friday!

No comments: