Friday, September 4, 2009

You Rock!

Here's the card I made using my new Extreme Guitar stamp from SU!. It's one of their individual stamps. I love this image. It takes me right back to the 80s rock era. Bon Jovi, Poison, Motley Crue, Quiet Riot, Whitesnake, etc. I even saw Bon Jovi when I was a freshman in high school. Jon Bon Jovi is quite a looker, I must say. hee hee
Here's info on the layers....from the bottom up. Kraft base, Basic Grey patterned paper, Kraft with texture from Sizzix Texturz plate, dark brown piece cut out using Cricut, Basic Grey patterned paper. All stamps by SU! Accessories: small star punch, self-stick bling stones, dimensionals, Chestnut Roan chalk ink
Well, I had quite a productive Friday. I cleaned our bedroom, changed the sheets, washed the sheets, washed towels, did some of Kevin's laundry, cleaned/mopped the kitchen, cleaned the main bathroom, vacuumed the main floor, brushed Riley, made tapioca, made supper, loaded/unloaded the dishwasher and who knows what else. I am going to LOVE my scrap time tomorrow with Mom and Connie at Archivers. I deserve it, right!!!!
I wanted to share this silly picture from a few days ago. I was trying to change the sheets on the spare bed and somebody kept wrestling on the bed. Look at Jack's back legs. He had literally done a nose dive towards Riley, which scrunched up the fitted sheet and sent Riley flying into the balled up sheet. I laughed a bit, then both of them had to be put in the kennel just so I could finish my task. Oh, they bring me so much joy. I laugh so much at them. I am so grateful God gave us two hilarious pooches. :)
Tomorrow is Riley and Tucker's birthday! They will be "one paw" old. I will share Tucker's card tomorrow. See you then! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: