Friday, September 18, 2009

Tomato

Click the pictures for a close up look. It will help you see the details better. I {heart} tomatoes now! :) Excuse the crooked photos. I was doing them super fast, then Jack jumped on the ottoman. Goofy boy!

This week has been super busy. Tonight after supper, we took the dogs (and they took us!) for a nice, long walk. Now, it's time to read the newspaper and relax. We have something to do tomorrow, then church on Sunday. It will be a busy weekend. Our fair starts Sunday and I took my scrapbook page entries today. There are more scrappers this time so I'll be excited to see everyone's pages. I'll let you know how I do. Judging is Monday. Ok, time to "veg"...get it...the tomato page is above and I said "veg". Yes, I crack myself up. *giggle*


No comments: