Saturday, September 5, 2009

"One Paw" Birthday

Today is Riley and Tucker's first birthday. They are both so stinkin' cute. I will have to take some birthday pics of Riley on Sunday since I'll be gone all day Saturday. It's hard to imagine he went from this tiny dark brindle-colored pup to a still-pint-sized caramel blondie. Tucker is a lot lighter, too. This is the card I made to mail to "little brother" for his big day. :)
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, patterned paper scraps (brand unknown)
Accessories: Chestnut Roan chalk ink, dog paw ribbon, circle punches, metal paw brad, corner rounder, Cuttlebug embossing folder, dimensionals

This is one of my fav Cuttlebug embossing folders to use on birthday cards. I love all those numbers jumbled together so precisely in all different styles and sizes.
I used a Kraft envelope, since they are a bit thicker than the standard white ones. I wanted to protect the paw brad and avoid extra postage charges for "lumpy bumpy", you know. I used another scrap to peek out from under the flap. Yet another use for all those lovely scraps. (hi, Mom! *wink*) :)
Happy One Paw to you
Happy One Paw to you
Happy Birthday Tucker and Riley
Happy One Paw to you
....and many more!

No comments: