Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09-09-09

I just had to post something for today. Hey, it's 09-09-09! For all you digit heads, you'll appreciate this bizarre thought I had today while driving.

09+09+09=27
then take 27 and...
2+7=NINE!


And, this is my 405th post. Now, add those numbers...4+0+5=NINE!

Yes, it's cool indeed. Hope everyone had a great 09-09-09.

I will be back soon with oodles of ideas to share. I have finished THIRTEEN layouts since Sunday, plus made 50 Halloween cards on Saturday. Whew...my mojo is rockin'! Thank you, Lord for the inspiration! He gives me a great life to scrapbook about! :) Now, I just have to photograph and upload all those ideas and my blog will be hoppin' for a while. See you soon!

Oh wait....13+50=63, then 6+3=Yep, you guessed it...NINE! Oh brother...I need some sleep! *giggle*

1 comment:

Connie said...

You are just to clever!!!