Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Whew!

I am counting the minutes until I will lay down in bed. It's been a whirlwind week and I am whooped. I have to take pics of the other layouts, upload them and plan my blog posts. I have a busy weekend, too, and hope to get back on track soon. I will now have Weight Watchers meetings on Mondays and Bible Study on Tuesdays. Might cut down on blog time. OH, and speaking of Weight Watchers. I just joined Monday. On Tuesday, I could have eaten my co-worker for lunch since I was so hungry. Today I had my meals all planned and felt much better. As I reduce my portions and calories, I have to remind myself that it didn't pile on overnight and I won't lose it overnight either. Thus, my journey into being healthier begins NOW! Kevin is doing it with me to lose about 15 pounds. He is so funny and just rolls his eyes when I tell him how many "points" foods are, etc. I am planning our meals and together we can do this! I'll admit though, I could tear into a cream stick donut right about now. Instead, I'll brush my teeth, wash my face, thank God for today's blessings and snore!!!!!! :)

No comments: