Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Kickstand


You might take one look at this layout and say to yourself....what the heck does kickstand mean? Well, take a closer look at Macy's back leg....it's all kicked out like she's got a kickstand. Kevin jokingly called it that and it just stuck. This dog sure makes us laugh. To know her is to love her all the more.
When I create pages, I don't often think to remember what company makes which item in case I post it on this blog. I'm sorry I don't remember that. At that time I am creating just to create. Here's what I do know: I used two different double-sided papers from one company. The opposite side of the red had several flowers. I cut out the large one and used my circle punches for the three smaller ones. I rounded the corners of the 12x12 for a softer edge. I matted the photo with Stampin' Up! cardstock Soft Sky. The scalloped edges under the red piece are actually some Paper Frills pieces from Doodlebug. I love those things! I have a pack of white which I can color with ink if needed to match something. I'd rather do that than have a whole pack of blue or yellow or....you know what I mean. Also, the letters are foam stickers called Thickers. I have to laugh because once I uploaded the photo I realized my letters weren't exactly straight. Oh well, they're off just like I am. LOL Enjoy and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: