Sunday, April 13, 2008

Family Frame

I made this frame for my hostess Deb. I purchased this double-matted frame at the new Flower Factory store in Mansfield. I simply covered the mat with paper from the Stampin' Up! Berry Bliss paper pack, stamped the solid brown layer with the set Little Pieces, heat embossed the word "family" using the Big Deal Alphabet set and added some punched out pieces for detailing. I inked the edges of the paper and shapes for some dimension.
Here's a close-up of the left-hand side where I added some punched circles. All of the patterns/solids were from the same paper pack. I just love the versatility of double-sided papers! I added a non-SU! sticky bling flower to the center of the largest circle.
Thanks again, Deb for being a hostess! You'll be invited to my Hostess Appreciation Event this summer!

No comments: