Monday, November 30, 2009

Ryder David

I made this chipboard brag book for my co-worker Terra. She is returning to work today after an 8-week maternity leave. (I know it will be hard for her to leave Ryder, but her mom will be his babysitter.) She can put his newborn pic, plus one pic for each month of his first year of life. I hope she likes it.
I added his stats and name to the first two pages.
I used rub-ons to designate each month, then put Happy 1st Birthday where his one-year-old pic will go.
I stamped the back and signed my name. You can also see here how the back side of each chipboard star has alternating cardstock colors. I did the same for the fronts. Scroll back up to the first pic to see. Thanks for stopping by! I need to journal a few scrapbook pages, then I can post those hopefully sooner than later!

No comments: