Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

We had Thanksgiving dinner at my parents' house on Thursday. These pics are in no particular order.
Kevin giving Jack some good lovin'. I tell ya...this dog could be petted 24/7!
These are two very sleepy dogs that morning. I gave Riley a bath so he'd be all clean and fluffy. Jack got a good brushing so he'd be super handsome.
Jack, Riley and Tucker. The little ones have changed so much in a year! They are so much lighter in color. Riley is about 9 pounds, Tucker about 6 pounds.
My sister Rhonda and her two daughters, Julie and Brooke.
Mom, Dad, Steve, Rhonda and I. Steve and his rocker shirts!
Julie, Josh and Tucker
George (Charles' first cousin), Charles (my nephew) and Steve (my brother)
Three rocker dudes!! Notice Steve's ornery face!!!
Our little family
So much to be thankful for this season and always!!!

No comments: