Monday, November 2, 2009

Cards for the Troops-Part 1

I made some simple cards for the troops using Real Red, Night of Navy, Brocade Blue and Whisper White colors. I bought this set from SU! just to make some cards for the troops. It's the least I can do to say thank you for my freedom I enjoy daily. The focal piece was cut out using my one and only set of Nestabilities. Love those things! Will have to get more some day.
Check back soon to see the other version I made using different colors and patterned paper.
Gotta count some blessings out loud today:
*lost 4.4 pounds this week....total now is 13.4!
*having a job I love and getting paid fairly to do it!
*two pups that are so happy to see me at any given time!
*Dr. R's expertise in injecting my left wrist today...darn carpal tunnel! The right one gets shot tomorrow! Did you know that insurance won't pay for both sides to be injected in one day? Gosh! This time he hit a nerve and talk about OUCH! Holy cow! Felt like my fingers were on fire! Ouch! It will feel better in about 2 days.
*clean sheets on the bed!
*a furnace that works!
*pajamas!
*the sky lit up by the full moon!
How has God blessed you today? I bet your list would be so very long, too! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: