Sunday, November 8, 2009

A Card and Two Wild Pups

I made two identical cards for two couples who have anniversaries this week. I got the frame stamp at the local scrapbook store and the words are from a retired SU! set. The leaf punch is by Creative Memories. I have had that one forever.
This weekend, I got some different toys out of "Mommy's bag of tricks" for the boys to play with. The thing is...these toys have to be supervised. They like to bite things apart and Jack's teeth are so strong. The bad thing is that if something gets bitten off, it gets eaten. So, Momma played toys for a while and got two hilarious videos of them. This picture cracks me up. Riley wanted BOTH toys at once. I gave Jack the Dubble Bubble squeaker and Riley had the rope toy. While he played rope toy with me, he had to keep one eye (LITERALLY!) on the Dubble Bubble squeaker in Jack's mouth. What a goofball! LOL!
Well, then Riley thought Jack had had it long enough. Jack hates squeakers and when he first put it in his mouth, he got this goofy look on his face like"what do I do now?". He really wanted to just bite it in half. Anyway, so Riley went over and grabbed it from Jack. He's such a toy hog! LOL! Enjoy the videos below. The first one is of Jack and what I say to him. My southern accent really comes out in the first sentence when I say the word "off". LOL! Turn your volume up for the second video to hear the series of growls between the two. They crack me up!


No comments: