Saturday, March 22, 2008

Julie & Brooke

I did this layout last weekend at a crop. These are my nieces Julie and Brooke. I layered the scalloped paper over a sheet of SU! Chocolate Chip. First, I inked the edges with my little chalk ink pad. The flowers are a rub-on from the set I got free during Sale-a-Bration. I just added photos, a Heidi Swapp bling frame, some ribbons, eyelets and felt letter stickers. I punched the holes for the knotted ribbon pieces and set the eyelets with my Crop-a-Dile Big Bite. That thing is awesome for punching holes and setting eyelets anywhere on your page.

Although it is officially Spring, we got some snow today in Ohio. I just turned up the furnace and am heading downstairs to organize (reorganize) things in my craft area. OH ,and I guess I should tackle some laundry, too. Brrr...hope everyone is keeping warm. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: