Monday, October 19, 2009

Progress

Well, tonight was weigh-in at Weight Watchers! I am down 10.8 pounds in five weeks! *doing the happy dance* I walked 6 out of 7 days this past week and it paid off! Kevin and I have been craving pizza, so tonight I gave in and got Little Caesars on the way home. Yum! Then, I walked/jogged on the treadmill for an hour, burning 400+ calories! I felt great after that, plus I had that super healthy glow on my face! The dogs stood at the top of the basement stairs where the door was closed and whined. ha Too bad...Momma's movin' her blubber! The good thing is that Kevin is very understanding that I need my exercise time. It helps me mentally and physically. It is also a time for me to listen to my MP3 player which is filled with Christian music. I praise God while I exercise. I can't sing a lick, but He doesn't mind. Make a joyful noise unto the Lord!

Here is one of the songs I listened to tonight while walking and it brought tears to my eyes. It cuts out a few times on this website, but keep listening. The words are wonderful! Click HERE, then click the arrow to play. He is good. His love endures forever.

1 comment:

Connie said...

You go girl! Keep up the good work. :)