Sunday, October 25, 2009

Big Pumpkin Little Pumpkin

We drove down to Julie and Josh's this afternoon for a family get-together. Tucker greeted the guests wearing his adorable puffy pumpkin costume! LOL! He is a sweet, sweet little dog. Since he has gotten lighter, he and Riley look more alike in ways.
Kevin wore his orange shirt, but not on purpose. He and Tuckman matched!
He is just a peanut and that costume was hilarious!
Later on, Kevin tried on the costume, but it didn't fit. ha ha LOL! ha ha LOL! ha ha LOL!
I came home and baked Halloween cupcakes to take to work. I also made these cute little spiders on Saturday using cardstock and punches. Just punch two scalloped circles, photo corner shapes and 1/2" and 1/4" circles. You sandwich a peppermint patty candy in between the scalloped circles. Aren't these funny? I had seen the idea online somewhere, but Dawn Griffith also shared a version HERE. Have a spooky week everyone! I will show my Halloween card idea later this week. I have a busy Monday, Wednesday and Friday this week, so I'll try to sneak in another post soon. BOO!

No comments: