Tuesday, March 6, 2012

For my Julie Ann

This is for my dear niece Julie who turns 27 tomorrow.  I used all Stampin' Up! cardstock, punches and ribbon.  The border punch is from EK Success.  I don't remember who made the stamps. I know I got them on clearance at Micheal's.  The set had months, days, letters, numbers, etc.  Lots of possibilites with a set like that.
What I love about this set is how customized I can make my cards.  Julie's birthday is March 7th, so I used my markers (marker to rubber technique again!) to color March green and then I circled the 7.  So far this year, I have been HORRIBLE about getting cards mailed out on time, but you'll be happy to know that yesterday's card and this card will arrive in their mailboxes on time.  Whew...it was close.  I hope that puts me on an "on time" streak.  *crosses fingers*  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: