Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Be Inspired-Day 1

For the next three days I will share an inspiration picture, then my version of the design.  I really liked the layout, intricate border at the bottom and the banner focal piece.  Most often, I tear out an idea and it gets tucked away in a stack of designs and never comes to fruition.  My mojo showed up this weekend and BAM...I created! 
Everything is from SU! except: bling (Wal-Mart), border punch (Fiskars), word patterned paper (a scrap in my stash), spikey circle punch (Martha Stewart).
This saying is from a military set I own.  I thought this particular one would be good to send to one of my many out-of-state friends.  I think I already know who will receive it.  I wanted to tell you that if you really like the patterned paper...well, you can get it for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-a-Bration...spend $50 and choose an item for free.  This paper pack is one of the options.  Go to www.stampinup.com to find a demonstrator in your area.  Be sure to check back the next two days for my other cards in the Be Inspired series.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: