Saturday, July 24, 2010

Sympathy and Sweat

I know...what a weird title. But, that's what this post really is about. ha ha
I made this sympathy card for a friend whose mom passed away. The base cardstock is Sahara Sand and I stamped the circles using Whisper White ink. The die-cut was from a sheet of die-cuts I received from Creative Memories at a crop I attended. I simply added some Stickles for sparkle and sanded the edges. Lastly, I added a white grommet from Stampin' Up!, some Old Olive ribbon and a small die-cut butterfly. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.
This is typical of Riley after I return from a good workout...sweaty and all. He LOVES...well, let's say he's OBSESSED with sweat! I know, gross to some and quite frankly, it's kind of gross when I am getting licked....but, he's so hilarious! He acts like he's so excited that I am all sweaty. He climbs all over me, making sure to get my face, my arms, behind my neck and sometimes IN MY EAR! Talk about a wake-up call! Yowzer! Whew! These two pictures were taken after my walk this morning. It was so stinkin' hot, but by God's grace I survived. I have been trying to jog some in my workouts. Thus, more sweat. Yay! I have to whittle off 13 more pounds (for a total of 50) before September 18th. That's my goal! That's also the day of my 20-year high school class reunion in Kentucky. That's why I am super motivated.
I sat down to cool off in front of the a/c with Gatorade in-hand. I got bombarded with EIGHT paws and one serious tongue in overdrive. Check it out! HA HA HA

No comments: