Sunday, July 25, 2010

Brooke's 22nd Birthday

As a surprise to Brooke, we all met at Jake's restaurant in Ashland on Wednesday to celebrate her 22nd b-day. On her actual birthday, July 22nd, she and Abdul took a trip to Myrtle Beach. Fun! He kept the GPS covered and she never knew where the secret final destination was until she woke up in front of the motel in Myrtle. hee hee
Me with Julie & Brooke....I love these girls more than life itself! I am so proud to be their aunt!
She received money, clothes and some of her fav cookies....Archway Frosty Lemon!
This is the card I made for her. I tucked some cash inside. That way she could use it on her trip or buy something she likes. I ran the base cardstock through the Cuttlebug using an embossing folder. I inked the pattern in brown to make it stand out more and inked the edges in pink. This card also uses another die-cut from Creative Memories. I added some hot pink Stickles, a die-cut butterfly, two bling stones, a bit of linen thread and some vintage-style trim. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: