Saturday, May 8, 2010

OSU Fan

My co-worker's b-day was this past week. I made this for everyone to sign. I will be making more to add to an OSU raffle basket that will help benefit a hospital employee who is battling cancer. Our office will be doing an OSU-themed basket. I can't wait to see how it turns out. And, thanks again to Connie for letting me borrow the football stamp. :)
Just a funny....If I sit down to read the newspaper or a magazine I usually have two pooches who jump on my lap. Jack is the worst about REALLY wanting petted when I read the newspaper. I was cracking up when he did this and luckily Kevin got a picture before he moved. What a rascal! He's a sweetie though.
This is my niece's new dog, Brodie. He was doing his Star Wars Yoda impression here. Actually, he was just really scared of me and the camera. He's a Chihuahua mix. What a cutie!
This week was more low-key...just as I wanted. I had to get my car repaired, skipped both of my Zumba classes and just did some things around the house. Today, I have enjoyed sleeping in, cleaning, vacuuming and doing some laundry. It's 2pm and I'm still in my jammies! I have to run a few errands and then tomorrow our family will get together to honor the mothers. I am so very blessed to be surrounded my women in my family who truly cherish their children. I might not be a mom, but I try to be a good fur-mom to my doggies. Happy Mother's Day to all of you blessed to be a mom. Children are a gift from God and you, too, are your children's gift from God! :)

No comments: