Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

The card I made my mom. Her fav color is purple.
The card I made my Grandma. She loves blue.
The card I made my sister. She's fun so I tried to reflect that in her card design.
I made identical cards for my nieces as they are no yet moms, but are FURmoms like I am. They each brought their dog, but I left my two at home this time.
Here's the cake I ordered for Sunday's dessert. Hawkins' cakes are simply the best!
Oh my gosh...so incredibly delicious!
Four generations: Julie, Rhonda, Bernice, Stephanie, Brooke
or, as they are related to me: niece, sister, grandma, mom, niece
Three generations: Bernice, Stephanie, Natalie
God has blessed our family with wonderful women and moms. Some of those wonderful women have already passed away, but Mother's Day is a great time to honor all the moms.
I love you, MOM!

No comments: