Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Non-Crafty Update

Just a quick hello. I am preparing for a garage sale this weekend, so blogging and whatnot is pushed to the side for a bit. On Memorial Day, I hope to take pics and upload some goodies to show you. Thanks for your patience...yet again. Once I cleaned the disaster off my craft table, I realized I have SEVERAL pages I haven't shown you.

On a weird side note: I seriously have no idea just how many people are really interested in my blog. I see the counter on the bottom left increasing slowly, but that might be from repeat visitors. I hope that those of you who are faithful in reading do enjoy this blog. I often wonder if I should just hang up my blogger hat and move on to something different. I don't really find the time anymore to keep it updated as well as some people might expect. Any feedback? Keep it or move on?

Weight Progress: I had skipped Weight Watchers last week, but did go this past Monday. I was up .6 of a pound and kind of felt defeated in a way. Did I deserve a loss? No. Did I write down foods and count points? No. So, I have to get back on track, etc. etc. etc. I am still down 33.2, so I still feel a bit accomplished. I just have to get over this hump, get back to tracking my foods and move this body more. I went to Zumba tonight and quite frankly, I am whooped! I guess I've just had a lot on my mind, etc. So many people on my prayer list are dealing with some serious things and I just tend to internalize it...and eat. So, gotta Let Go and Let God and move forward.

On a funny note: I have bought three of the Glade Sense 'n Scent motion-activated fragrance things. One is in the kitchen, one is in the bathroom and the last one in the basement. Kevin just came up from the basement, where one had squirted. "fire one" Then, he came in the bathroom to brush his teeth and the second one squirted. "fire two" Then, he went in the kitchen and the last one squirted. "fire three" They do kind of surprise us, but it's kinda funny. I like the apple cinnamon ones better than the fresh linen one. It is so strong. Ok, night night.

1 comment:

mommamara said...

Natalie~I really enjoy reading your blog and seeing the pics of your doggies and your paper crafting projects. Your faith & positive tidbits are encouraging to me. I'm a fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator (met you at Wendy's). Keep bloggin' :) ~Mara