Monday, September 13, 2010

For Rachel

My college friend Rachel lost her beloved grandma last month. I mailed this to her to let her know I cared.
This week is going to be pretty busy...I am heading to Tennessee on Wednesday and won't be back until next Tuesday. I will be spending the majority of my time with my best friend from college, Christie. My trip, however, was planned around my 20-year high school reunion. That will be held in my hometown of Glasgow, KY. I will be there Saturday and Sunday. It has been 8 years since I have traveled to either place. I am not looking forward to the long drive, but during that time I can think, pray, laugh, cry and sing out loud like no one is watching. :) I will try to have a few posts ready for you to enjoy while I am on vacation. As always, I appreciate those who stop by my blog.

No comments: