Monday, September 13, 2010

39.6

Well, today was disappointing. I was hoping to have the 40 pound goal written in my Weight Watchers booklet. At weigh-in I was down .8, for a grand total of 39.6. It kind of took the wind out of my sails. I was down 41 pounds per my scale on Saturday and down 40+ this morning on my scale at home. It was a loss at the scale, but seriously....I just WANTED the 40 lb goal before my trip. Was another .4 too much to ask of myself? I should have never eaten breakfast this morning. I thought I was safe. I'm complaining and now I'll stop. I've come a long way. I know that. I just wanted to be over that mark by now. *sigh* I've been pouting all night. It just ruined my oomph today. Sorry. Ok, back to the regularly schedule posts for the week. I know it all adds up in the end, but .4? I needed it, people. I just needed it. *sniffle*

No comments: