Thursday, June 3, 2010

Abigail

For the last several months, I have slowly been making cards that I sell to our nurse practitioner at work. She wanted b-day cards for all her family members, etc. On Monday, I made this one for her middle granddaughter, Abigail. Gotta love the girly look of glittery letters!
I was telling a friend the other day that God speaks to me in the neatest ways and sometimes through what others would think are the silliest of things. Look what I found as I chopped onions the other day for my salad. At the center of the onion was a tiny little open heart shape. I'd say God grew it with love just for me to see, huh? What a blessing to find His love even in an onion. :)

1 comment:

Laura said...

Natalie,
I can so relate to the "onion" story. God has spoken to me in so many ways over the last 4 years about Africa, the work we are doing there, and the additions of Isaiah and Laila to our family. I have seen the shape of Africa in a bruise I had, a slushy I made in my freezer, the shape of a chicken breast and countless other things. I do believe all along, God was using those things to remind me of His calling on my life.