Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Adorable Tucker

This is my niece's sweet dog Tucker (and Riley's real brother). This picture was taken on Christmas Eve. He is just too sweet! I used some patterned paper from Basic Grey with a neat background and thought I'd make it into a page about him. It's hard to tell how things coordinate since the lighting was awful when I took this pic. Click for a closer look. I colored all the chipboard using my sponge daubers and SU! craft inks. The other papers are from SU!, except the green which is made by Bazzill. Lastly, I added that famous faux stitching with my white gel pen. Gotta love faux stitching! The title is created using tiny alpha stickers from Making Memories. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Natalie, somehow I stumbled upon your blog! You have a sweet family, hope you are doing well! Julie :)