Tuesday, February 26, 2008


Here's a warm and cozy card for today. It has been a very snowy day and although it is pretty, I am SO ready for spring. When Mom, Tammy and I got together to scrap/stamp on Saturday I made 11 cards using two 12x12 sheets of patterned paper. Don't know why I ended up with an odd number, but oh well. LOL I like to challenge myself sometimes to really stretch my supplies. I used an older stamp set by Stampin' Up! called Espress Yourself. It is one that I don't use often, but is perfect for a cozy card. I stamped the mug in Color Box chalk ink, then stamped the steam with Creamy Caramel Classic Ink from SU!. I filled in parts on the mug with the Versamarker and Pretty In Pink marker to add some depth. You can't tell in this photo, but I added Crystal Effects on the pink heart for some shine and dimension. I told you I was so addicted to the Kraft cardstock. I am panicking as I only have a few sheets left! (Click for a closer look to see the detail.)

No comments: