Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Birthday Goody from Cindy

I got this adorable stamp from my dear friend Cindy as a belated birthday gift. Cindy always finds the cutest things! This one is called Stamp Shop and is made by A Muse Stamps. I wanted to make a quick card using the color Wild Wasabi. I added a Ka-Jinker Jem with a white brad for a bit of bling. Those little cuties were from Joan and Connie. There is an actual tool you can use to add them to your projects, but when we were browsing in Archivers I told them to just use a brad since there is a hole in the center. Little did I know they were going to sneak some in their shopping basket for me! Thanks girls! I feel so spoiled!





Until next time...

Edited to add: Not sure why, but the "click on picture to get a closer look" just isn't working...Sorry! I'll try to figure it out soon.

No comments: