Sunday, February 17, 2008

My Sweetie Pie

Although Valentine's Day has passed, I still wanted to share the cards I mailed to family and friends. It has become my tradition that a picture of us taken at Christmas is mailed in our Valentines. This version is a bit different than the ones I actually mailed. I'll confess that I was feeling really selfish about using my last roll of chocolate chip grosgrain, so I made the other ones with no ribbon. EEK! I also used the slit punch on the edges of the striped paper and simply tucked the picture under the flaps for easy removal. I ran my cardstock through the Cuttlebug to get that awesome texture (love my Cuttlebug!). I am so addicted to the kraft cardstock right now, too! Paired with the striped paper and the colors in our photo, I was pleased with the result. (*remember, you can click on the photo for a closer look)I am lucky to have my sweetie pie Kevin and our super funny dog Macy. Hope each of you has a love-filled blessed year ahead!

No comments: