Friday, February 22, 2008

Snowy Friday

Even though this picture of Macy was taken in December '07, I wanted to share her precious little face. She is the little heartbeat at my feet that so often reminds me of the joys of life. She is my "baby". I don't have anything craft-related to share today. It's Friday and after a long work week, I'm always whooped on Friday. Mom, Tammy and I are scrappin' together tomorrow so that should be fun...as long as too much snow doesn't fall tonight. Hope everyone has a nice weekend and stay warm! Greetings from SNOW-HI-O!

1 comment:

Judi Harvey said...

Natalie, your puppy is a cutie...I have 3 dogs and 3 cats so I understand the love! I love your blog and especially love the boho scallop...what an awesome idea, I'm gonna use that at a workshop soon, thanks for sharing. I found your blog on the blog thread at SCS. I hope you have a great day of stampin'!