Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Daddy's 67th Birthday

A wonderful daddy and his baby girl
Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday-with-your-adorable-Eskie-cake-made-out-of-two-cupcakes..... (whew deep breath)....
Happy Birthday to you!
Actually, what I really sang was "you look like a monkey and you smell like one, too!" Silly!
Not sure what you wished for, but my wish is that we can celebrate together for many more years!
This little Hawkins cake looks like Jack! When the lady asked if I wanted white cake or chocolate, I chose chocolate. Guess we needed to get some "brown" in there to represent the other pooch, Riley. We delivered the cake to Papa for them. :)
Here's the card I made. I thought the sentiment was especially appropriate this year. Dad almost lost his life in February to a major heart attack. I thank God he lived to celebrate this birthday! :)
Check out the "shining" headlights. Thanks to Stickles glitter glue! :) We tucked some car wash vouchers inside. I added some lyrics to "Born to be Wild"....Get your motor running, head out on the highway, look for an adventure and whatever comes your way...Well, I changed them just a tad. Have a fun adventure in your clean car and enjoy celebrating your wonderful life. Love you, Dad!

No comments: