The cardstocks are from Archivers (Chocolate Truffle) and Stampin' Up! (Naturals White, Mellow Moss and Riding Hood Red). The stamps are all from retired SU! sets. The brown satin ribbon is from my ribbon stash. A girl can NEVER have too much ribbon, I say! *wink* Lastly, I used a pre-punched tag, one brad, various Stampin' Up! markers, and my paper piercer.
On a piece of scrap cardstock, I cut out a rectangle shape to use as a stencil. I simply sponged on two different colors of yellow inks (Barely Banana, Summer Sun) to create the background. I then stamped my flowers and added the paper piercing. The top layer of the focal piece is adhered using dimensional foam so that the pierced holes don't get smooshed and stay crisp and round. I was really happy with my finished project and plan to use this as Kevin's Valentine card this year. It might be a little girly, but hey...he's married to a girl. So, there! LOL!
Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your weekend!