Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Let's Play Catch Up

It has been almost THREE months since I posted on here.  Life really has been that crazy.  The craziest part has been my job.  Our office converted to electronic medical records.  Just a minor nightmare.  Ugh.  I thought I'd just post some pictures to catch you up on what I've been doing these past few months. 
The Scrappin' Bandits and I went to the Craft Farm in Somerset, OH for a scrapbook getaway in March.
 On March 25th, Jack turned FOUR!  He hates having his picture taken with "props" on.  LOL
 Mother's Day.  I know I'm biased, but I have the BEST mom ever.
 My sister and her boyfriend busted out the crumbling bricks around our light pole and built a new flower bed using circular landscape blocks.  I don't have a picture of the "after" yet.  I know...slacker.
 My sister had a birthday!  I just love her.  She'd do anything for anybody.  Purely selfless.  My sweet brother had a birthday, too.  Unforunately, since he works 3rd shift, he overslept for the family celebration of both birthdays.  As you can see...his name is on the cake, too.  Bummer.
This sweet little baby showed up as a stray at my sister's house.  After nobody claimed her, they decided to keep her.  Her name is Allie now.  She is precious.
And...my youngest little friend turned ONE on June 1st.

I know I don't have any crafty pictures to share, but that's mainly because in the craziness of life I haven't really taken pictures of anything I've created.  I just want my sane life back so I can enjoy creating again.  Thanks for stopping by...

No comments: